ALANOX® is a technology for manufacture of aluminium surfaces with an appearance of stainless steel
This stainless steel look experiences a strong demand especially in architecture and is obtained by combination of a specific multiple grinding and a particular coloring. When compared to stainless steel, material costs are lower. No more problems with fingerprint marks, e. g. on frequently touched household items. ALANOX® provides a broad range of innovative applications for aluminium. The coating thickness is of at least 20 my.
The first photo shows an Alanox® version, the second a anodized version.
Benefits and properties of ALANOX®
- UV and weathering resistant
- durable, scratch and corrosion resistant
- no colour layer application, purely inorganic surface
- vibrant surface with metallic reflections · outstanding, noble look
- standard profile systems and sheet metal elements can be used as usual
- resistant to fingerprint marks
- good cleaning properties
- lower cost as compared to stainless steel
- for a broad range of innovative products