You have come to the right place
Feel free to contact us via email if you have any special requirements
Store shopping section
EVOline Power Port, power only solutions
Showing 10–12 of 12 results
Power Port, or simply powerportFor those who only require more power sockets without other modules, there is the EVOline Power Port. There are standard versions with 2 or 3 power sockets. We can also supply versions with a single power socket, up to 6-7 power sockets. When using 6-7 power socket versions of the EVOline power ports, keep in mind the maximum power demand of the specific devices that are connected.
All over the worldThis is the number one EVOline Port that has been recognized around the world in cuisines, resorts, conference tables, and worktops. The highest quality design ensures security and long life. Designed and produced in Germany, therefore a real German quality product!
Powerport, the retractable solutionThe EVOline Port lets sockets and cables simply disappear. Just the collar and cover of the Port are visible on the work surface.
Easy pull-upThe easy pull-up motion lets the high-quality aluminum body appear and subsequently, a push-down motion lets it disappear below the surface even with attached plugs. The patented rocking cover creates enough space as a cable outlet.
How to operate?Starting from a closed position, gently push on the rocking cover and tilt it open. Putting your fingers under the edge of the lid, lift the device up to present the power outlets. When the maximum height has been reached the unit locks itself via a soft click. The unit can be opened to expose one or all of the power sockets. In addition, simply plug your appliance into a socket. Now you have a choice, to either continue using the device in the open position or return the device to the closed position. In conclusion, once retraced the top stays in the tilted position allowing any connected cables to stay in place and slightly grasped to restrict loosening of the connection plug.
Easy installingEvery EVOline Port is very easy to install once a 102mm hole is cut out.
- Unscrew and remove the nut from the Port
- Place some silicone kit between the sleeve of the Port and the countertop
- Following, settle the Port unit in the cutout
- In addition, screw the nut back onto the Port below the worktop surface
- For extra fixation, anchor the Port to remain in position by establishing the set screws into the lock nut and the worktop surface
- In case of a marble or stone worktop, use some extra silicone instead of the screws
- Finally, plug the Port into a wall or floor outlet.
- Please study the instruction plan that comes with your PowerPort